Thursday, June 12, 2014

Life with Indiblogger

#Life with Indiblogger


          Finally, I am back from India after a long and a much required relaxed break. And here I am back to  blogging again only because of Indiblogger.  The people and their posts on indiblogger inspire me a lot. I had created my blog back in 2011. But due to lack of response and admiration had stopped posting. I just used to write down my feelings and thoughts in my scrapbook. Now when I had totally forgotten about my blog, one of my old friend asked about it and suggested to join Indiblogger. 

         Now even though I have very few posts on my blog and am just a novice, still I have a confidence to compose my thoughts and post them for others to read and comment. Here I can actually get feedback on my blog and learn and improve with the help of others. Yes, there are so like minded people present here who really want to read things I write. 
       
          Indiblogger has forced me to give more and more time to blogging. I know I have a long way to go, but daily I get motivated by so many indibloggers and it really makes a huge difference to me. I personally like the In’dispire very much. It gives many good topics for novice like me who sometimes cannot think of anything good to write about. 

I really thank Indiblogger for this fantastic initiative and creating a great platform for writers.


8 comments:

  1. I echo your thoughts, Amruta!
    Great to "meet", interact & get feedback from so many IndiBloggers. Thanks for the nice words you shared for me in my post :)
    Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its so great na to meet and interact with other bloggers. I too love writing and Indiblogger is a terrific platform. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. echoes my thoughts too!! IB indeed brought me new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amruta ... missed your post as well as mine due to kids hols.. will make up fatafat :) by reading all and this is a cool one :) welcome to Indiblogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my post. Your comments are valuable for me. Please comment as it will help me in my learning process.
-Amruta